DownLanD-PaRaDise Index du Forum
DownLanD-PaRaDise
Forum d'entraide informatique

DownLanD-PaRaDise Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Makes Me W-onder ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DownLanD-PaRaDise Index du Forum -> Espace Detente ! -> BAR
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cataphi
Habitué

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 15:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Makes Me W-onder Répondre en citant

Makes Me Wonder > bit.ly/24mk9P7

Makes Me Wonder

10cf746e54
Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. [Bridge:] I still don't have the reason And you don't have the time And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about you and I. "Makes Me Wonder" 3:31 2. MTV News. New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. Endert and the band went to the Sunset Sound studio where they added track and "replaced any parts in Logic that were considered band instruments", resulting to it sounding like Maroon 5's.[4]. 3 Austria Top 40. Retrieved 2012-01-16. ^ "Canadian single certifications Maroon 5 Makes Me Wonder".

Maroon 5 shot the video of "Makes Me Wonder" at the Los Angeles International Airport. Entertainment Weekly. The band won their third Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal for "Makes Me Wonder" at the 50th Anniversary show of the Grammys on February 10, 2008. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I wake up, with blood-shot eyes Struggled to memorize The way it felt between your thighs Pleasure that made you cry Feels so good to be bad Not worth the aftermath, after that After that Try to get you backI still don't have the reason And you don't have the time And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about youGive me something to believe in 'Cause I don't believe in you Anymore, anymore I wonder if it even makes a difference to try Yeah, so this is goodbyeGod damn, my spinning head Decisions that made my bed Now I must lay in it And deal with things I left unsaid I want to dive into you Forget what you're going through I get behind; make your move Forget about the truthI still don't have the reason And you don't have the time And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about youGive me something to believe in 'Cause I don't believe in you Anymore, anymore I wonder if it even makes a difference It even makes a difference to try (yeah) And you told me how you're feeling But I don't believe it's true Anymore, anymore I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry (Oh no) So this is goodbyeI've been here before One day I'll wake up And it won't hurt anymore You caught me in a lie I have no alibi The words you say don't have a meaning 'Cause.I still don't have the reason And you don't have the time And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about you and I. CD promo No. ^ Jonathan Cohen, "Maroon 5 Makes 'Wondrous' Jump To Lead Hot 100", Billboard.com, May 3, 2007. To Endert, the band did not "feel like they had realized its potential". About Genius Embed a Text Verified Artists Contributor Guidelines Education Press Advertise Privacy Policy Jobs Developers Terms of Use Contact us 2016 Genius Media Group Inc.

the bridge s210000 bc in hindicancer outside the boxparks and recreation s07e03 720pget you alonei love my big sistersv for vendetta yify22. 13 2010windows 8.1 32 bitslondon boulevard 720p

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 15:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DownLanD-PaRaDise Index du Forum -> Espace Detente ! -> BAR Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006